- Do the same call charges apply no matter which country I am calling from?
- Yes. The prices are the same regardless of the country you're calling from. Rates are based on the country you're calling to. For example, if the price to call the USA is 2¢ per minute, you'll be charged 2¢ whether you are calling from the USA, France or any other country. For further information about Nymgo prices check out our complete price list: http://www.nymgo.com/prices/
- How can I activate caller ID?
- In order to activate the caller ID, please follow these steps:
1. Login to the Nymgo website using your Nymgo username and password.
2. Under the “Me” Section, select Caller ID.
3. Enter your mobile number and click 'Send'.
4. You will receive an activation code on the mobile number you entered.
5. Enter the activation code and click on submit.
- How do I create a Nymgo account?
- 1.Go to: http://www.nymgo.com
2. Go to the “Join Now” page.
3. Enter your profile details.
• Remember, the boxes marked with an asterisk (*) must be completed.
• Make sure that you enter a valid email address.
4. One little word of warning: Once your username has been created, it can't be changed. So make sure you pick one you're happy with!
After that you can use your username and password to sign into Nymgo on your computer or mobile phone as well as any other compatible device like a tablet or something.
- How can I buy Nymgo credits?
- You can recharge your Nymgo account with credit using one of the following payment options:
1. Debit/credit card (Visa, MasterCard and American Express)
2. Moneybookers account
3. Google Checkout account
4. Western Union - QuickPay money transfer
We accept payments in Euros, US Dollars and British Pounds. New payment options and currencies are added continually so please keep checking.
- How can I send an SMS (text message)?
- To send an SMS, just put in the phone number you wish to send the text message to and then click on the 'SMS' button on the Nymgo dialer. When you've finished writing your text in the window provided, simply click 'Send'.
- How can I use Nymgo on my Android Phone?
- The Nymgo Android Phone application is free. Please go to http://www.nymgo.com, and then go to the 'Download' section. Click on 'Get it for Android Phone'. Then simply follow the step by step instructions to download.
- How can I use Nymgo on my iPhone?
- The Nymgo iPhone application is free. Please go to http://www.nymgo.com, and then go to the 'Download' section. Click on 'Get it for iPhone'. Then simply follow the step by step instructions to download.
- How can I use Nymgo on my Windows PC?
- The Nymgo Windows PC application is free. Please go to http://www.nymgo.com, and then go to the 'Download' section. Click on 'Get it for Windows PC'. Then simply follow the step by step instructions to download.
- How do I add people to my business account?
- You can invite people to your business account using one of the following methods:
1. Create a new account directly
2. Invite existing Nymgo usernames
3. Send invitations to an email address
- How do I make a call using Nymgo?
- That's easy. Just follow these steps:
1. Login to the Nymgo softphone using your Nymgo username and password. The softphone is available for download at: http://www.nymgo.com/EN/download/
2. The dial pad will open automatically when you open the app.
3. Enter the phone number you wish to dial.
4. The number should be typed using one of the below formats:
a. '00' + Country Code + phone number. Example 0012124442222. OR,
b. '011' + Country Code + phone number. Example 011971501113333. OR,
c. '+' then Country Code + phone number. Example +15143332222. Please use your keyboard for the '+' sign.
5. Click on the 'green phone' button.
- What are Hello Points?
- 'Hello Points' is the name of Nymgo's loyalty program. We'll reward you with points whenever you buy credit or invite friends to join Nymgo. When you collect enough points, you can redeem them as either Nymgo credits or spend them on free SMSs (text messages).
- What is Caller ID?
- Caller identification enables your friends, family and business contacts to know you are calling them before actually picking up. Once activated, your mobile number will show up whenever you make a phone call using Nymgo. Caller ID is free to activate and free to use. Can't say fairer than that.
- What is credit transfer?
- Credit transfer allows you to share your credits with your friends and family. Then they've got no excuse for not keeping in touch with you!
- What is Nymgo Business?
- Business accounts are designed to give a single administrator control over multiple sub accounts. So, for example, a business owner can open sub accounts for his or her employees letting them take advantage of Nymgo rates and call quality while still retaining control over allocating credit to each sub account. As a Business Account Administrator you can easily:
-Add credits to sub accounts
-Auto recharge a sub account when the balance drops below a specified threshold
-Get detailed reports on calls and balances
And if you're worried about security, well, stop worrying! We have developed a highly secure infrastructure using a proprietary network built around multiple tiers and high availability clusters to meet the highest industrial security standards. Cheap, high quality and very very secure: what's not to like?
- Where can I find Nymgo on social media?
- We're on Facebook, Twitter, G+ and YouTube. We want to make as many new friends out there as possible so please check us out and share in the piñata full of goodies and prizes.
Join us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/nymgo
Follow us on Twitter https://twitter.com/nymgo